Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Keep In Touch With Me On:

Nlah

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Hey all, sorry for not keeping up with often updates, I am still new in the Machinima community and have been hard at work on several new productions while still picking up some more skills thanks to tutorials.

At the last second I pushed aside the two music videos and 3-Part mini movies series I've been hard at work on to do a very special WoW Christmas Special, a WoW Retelling of Dr. Seuss's classic "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."

The Machinima community has come together to help me with this project so look forward to seeing a lot of your favorite Machinima Directors and their characters in the production like Puff and Lilpuff from Myndflame, Drewbie and Macheath form Oblivious Films, Vlada and Golaith from "You Crash Ship", Guy and Ellers from Chronicles of the Annoying Quest and many MANY more!

I am aiming to put the video out on Christmas Day so keep an eye open for my next production coming out in the next couple days!

-Teagen

0 comments: